Thursday, May 10, 2012

God is Good. Period.


i was at my lowest for the past years with uncertainties and questions, regrets and depression happening all at the same time. But God is good, He knows when and how to save you from life's madness. In the brink of giving up, He gave me a marvelous miracle that put me back on track. Ever since, nobody had ever taken away the happiness in my heart. Eventhough my life is far from perfect, contentment is there.

Suddenly, some things seem to slowly melt away. I know there is explanation to all these. I should not question and lose faith. God is good. He has good plans for me. I should know... been through this before.

I always pray to God for Him to make me strong, help me to think right, to wait patiently, and to trust in Him. I don't want to be astray anymore.


playing this right now

No comments: