Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I AM HERE FOR YOU

It really feels bad when you see someone dear to you get hurt. It,s difficult. More difficult if you know that the people who are causing hurt were once your friends.

Happy is my happiness and I would do anything to make him feel that I appreciate him and all the things he does. Right now, Happy is hurting. How I wish I could share the pain he is feeling but I can't.

Sometimes, I wish that people would just give him a chance to correct his mistakes. Coz right now, some people tend to judge him by his past. It makes me sad. It makes me sad how some people see themselves as self-righteous, maybe thinking of themselves as very clean and never did anything wrong all their lives. But they might not be aware of what they,re doing.

Let's say Happy had been mean one time in his lifetime. But is that enough to label him evil? Everybody deserves a second chance. As long as you are sincere and honest and would really like to make up for all the bad things you've done, I say you can go ahead and make things better.

I just hope these people would just leave Happy alone and mind their own business.

As for me, I'd stay where Happy is. I would want to believe that someday, somewhere, when and where things would get better for you, I would be the person you'd see beside you... the one who had stayed with you all along. no matter what.

I love you, Happy :) and I will be here for you, God willing :)

No comments: