Sunday, April 10, 2011

Almost But Not Quite

Have you ever met someone whom you consider as the perfect one for you?

Someone whom you feel at home with, like a reflection of your self, despite all the things that you don’t really have in common, and regardless of your religious, cultural, emotional and social differences…

Someone who laughs at your jokes, even if they are not funny and downright corny or plain. Someone who would agree to your wildest, craziest, and sometimes criminally inclined ideas. Someone who knocks you off your feet, while lifting your soul up to cloud 9.

I have… almost, but not quite.

Because although it seems like we’re a perfect match, we turned out to be  the perfect representation of the saddest love stories Math has ever told…
Of parallel lines, who were never meant to meet. Of tangent lines, who were together once then parted forever. And of asymptotes, who could only get closer and closer, but could never be together.

Reblogged from HERE

2 comments:

NotThatImportant said...

This is an old quote!^_^ The last phrase, I remember it coz I received the same quote as an sms. And I liked it so much(my senti side to be exact) that I tried to save it on my mobile but after a few sms I only see half of the message and half was missing probably due to my phones memory (it was an old nokia phone circa 2005). Just made me reminisce. --,

Ellay said...

haha :)