Friday, April 8, 2011

3rd Year

.
I am working in Pan Pacific Hotel. So far, working in Pan Pacific Hotel has been one of my most favorite experiences in my 6-year hotel industry career. As of today, I am officially employed here for exactly 3 years. I want to think that I will be staying here longer (to record my employment loyalty) but at the back of my mind, I can find something better than this. Then again, as of the moment, I still do not have any concrete plan to move out though there are some moves that lead me there.

Anyway, I thank God for giving me this good job that makes me enjoy my every day and give me enough money to sustain my needs, working with my wacko team mates is a bonus and to wrap it up, distance from home is not that far.

In my three years of stay here, I must say that most of my days here has been a good one. Sure there were days when things screw up but generally speaking, I learned to love working here and specially the people, if not the best, they are one of the most awesome people you ever wished you have worked with!

To Ellay, congratulations! Happy 3rd anniversary, Honey :)
.



No comments: