Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Army Brother

His name is Shouta. He is half Japanese - half Filipino. He is 10 years younger than me and he is my brother.

Shouta just graduated highschool and now he decided to join the Japanese Army. I love him since we were kids and til now, I still consider him as my baby brother. He just had his haircut (hairshaved?) on this picture sent by motherdear this morning because he will enter the army on April 1. Huhuhuhuhu my baby brother is now a big boy *sigh*

This is so brave of him deciding to do something not everyone would dare to. I just pray that God will take care of him and that he will be successful on his chosen career. I love you, Ta. Mizpah :)



The other two pictures were taken recently when my mom and Shouta had their vacation here in Manila. That is my eldest brother you see there and Shouta when he still had that anime' hairstyle.  I love them both... very much :)

No comments: