Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PILOT POST

I have been waiting for this day for weeks now. Not just because it is my birthday today but also because I decided for this date to be my pilot post for my new blogsite :) Sweet huh? :)

So, anyway, today is my 29th birthday. I am thankful that til now, God has been good to me and still allowing me to breathe and live life. There had been times that I thought of giving everything up and just stop hoping but then again, He never gave up on me. So here, here I am, still alive and kicking and I think I have been a person who is more experienced in dealing with what life's been bringing. After all the dramas that I went through for the past 4 years, look what we've got here :)

As I welcome my 29th year of existence, lemme welcome myself, as well, in my new world. Others are welcome, too :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLAY!
LET'S GET THIS THING GOING! ^_^


No comments: