Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lucky



Why am I so lucky to have this person in my life? Thank You for her :)




See, I have my college bestfriend, Aileen but she is living in Singapore for years now. On her absence, lucky, I have one more spare here :)

Although I see myself as the flag she does not want to raise, she always always proves me wrong. She has never let me feel that she is ashamed to have me as her friend. I love the feeling of having someone help me pick up myself when I am having a hard time bending down. And even if I would never be as good as her, I know that I would always want to be there for her with His help, be honest to her, make her smile, let her know that, although junky and worthless, I am willing to be a friend to her just as she is to me.




***************************
To you Nena, my dear friend: Cheers men! haha matyu nga! minamaiyag mo go! matyuuuu haha wag nga na nga magmomost ng manrama ha mlag mooooooooooo hahaha