Monday, June 20, 2011

if i could turn back time, would i do it again?


*my facebook wall post on 18/06/2011 *


***********

Someone asked me, the other day, that if I could change five things about my life, what would I change? My answer: nothing. this is who I am, who I'm meant to be. I love being me; even when I'm feeling crappy and I hate myself I wouldn't change a thing.---punkyfairydude


***********

Friday, September 10, 2010
(reblogged from my other blogsite)


this question has been running in my mind for years now. sometimes, i wud say no. sometimes yes. i have reasons. let's say for the "no, i wont do it again", it's because the life that i am living now is hard and complicated than the life i used to know and used to have. before, i do not think too much. i do not worry too much. life was a breeze then. it was more comfortable than now. no, i wont do it again so i wont have to be troubled by things that surround me.

..but then, sometimes, i'd say "yes, i wud do it again". not because i am too stubborn that i want to hurt the people around me but because thru my mistakes, i learned to stand up by myself, i learned to appreciate things, i realized that life is never an easy thing. i need to sow so i can reap. i need to invest so i can earn. if i wudnt have gone thru what i did, for sure, i wud remain stagnant.

of course, my life now is complicated and i cant have everything i want unless i work hard for it. but then again, i deserve everything that i am having now. be it sweet or be it painful.

i just want to thank God for keeping up with me all thru these years.

so, wud i do it again? yes, i would. because it made me cherish even the simplest things in life. yes, i would. im sorry but yes. no offense but i would do it again.




"There are moments when i wish i could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but i have a feeling that if i did, the joy would be gone as well. So i take the memories as they come, accepting them all, letting them guide me whenever i can."Nicholas Sparks

No comments: