Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To Trust and To Love

There is a saying that "The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them." But I am not sure if I could be able to dare myself do that this time. I mean, trusting again - trusting again the things I have and things I feel. I am not sure if I could put my guards down after all that I had gone thru in the name of love. I only have so much left. I cannot let anybody take it away from me.

At the same time, it is difficult to deny that I do want to fall in love again. And to love means giving someone the power to hurt you but trusting them not to. That is the very reason why I am scared. Because last time love hit me, I was hit hard and I was all wrecked... all messed up.

I dunno... the feeling is confusing and I do not want to burden myself with such emotions. I got important things to do. So, I guess I will just go with the flow, not pushing hard because if it is meant to be, it will happen. We will see.

No comments: