Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quick Meet Up

Ayala, Makati - Last time I had someone here for a date, it left me with bitter-sour memories. (that freak! Haha) Now, I came here to meet one of my grade 6 classmates. I brought the pictures I am keeping all through these years and showed 'em to him. We had a quick quick quick dinner and short exchange of stories, mostly those old funny stories when we were younger. But then he had to leave right away because of work. I thought we're gonna dig in together the coffee and the doughnuts he brought but I ended up doing it alone. But it's all right. I enjoyed the meet up, anyway. And ahmmm.. Yah, he left me palpitating and my heart beating one beat faster. I guess because of the black coffee?

Next meet up on Saturday with the rest of the gang - my grade 6 classmates. *wink*

No comments: