Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Finished Crying and Waiting

I must have cried a river all through these years of waiting for him. Tears are meant to be cried out and I think, even if they are not, I must have cried them anyway- for all the little hope that I kept on wishing, the hurt, pain, disappointment, humiliation, frustration, predicament, torment, misery, madness, torture, the agonizing ache that lived with me and in me all the time I was waiting for him.

Now that the waiting is over, tears gone dry though I wanted to cry more and cry hard for feeling relieved, feeling thankful that finally, the waiting came to its end. Although I did not have him back and story did not turn out the way I was hoping, it ended better as it should be.

The once most important person in my life happened to be a soon stray stranger in my eyes. We loved once upon a time and to me, it is enough. It may be a bitter end but Someone up there knows what is best for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elay, I prefer not to let you know who I am. But I want to let you know that I am happy that you are now free. He does'nt deserve you. You deserve more. God really have ways. Keep going...

Anonymous said...

Hi ate :) d mpo aku kilala personally pero salamat po sa Dios sa mga pagiingat Nya sayo :) npakabuti ng Dios ate :)

Ellay said...

Thanks for the message.

Rom 8:28 it's for us :)