Thursday, May 26, 2011

Post Company Outing Moments

Recently, it has been showering with sprinkles of rain and weather is becoming cool - almost time for summer to pack and leave. But still, I have here some photos from our company's summer outing last month unposted with all its spider web and dust mites forming on the files. So before summer ends, lemme share some of our company outing moments in Canyon Cove, Bataan.



I want to introduce these people one by one but I decided not to. It is time consuming and our faces are too small. Just look at the picture and I am allowing you to give us names. By the way, this is batch 2 and this is just half of the whole group. The other half is still on their way to this place. Dunno what happened. They arrived after around 15 minutes after us.



L to R: KC, Jessie, Marga, Ella, Ellay, Yen. (2 Ellas. Correct.)



The beach is clear, the sun is striking hard. We had fun riding this banana boat for 15 minutes! You see me there in front of the banana. Boat. hehe ...Behind me is Derrick then Paolo, who's that next person??? I think it is Ella then KC, Marga, Dang and Yen. All from Front Office and Reservations Team. By the way, this is not free. P1800 = 15 minutes. Crazy!




Dannie there, the topless (c)hunk with all his baby fats FREE for all girls out there! haha He is from F&B (sssshh.. our supervisor). And then Jhun happened - with that gorgeous orange sleeveless and yellow short shorts: what else can you ask for? He has everything to give! Look-at-Jhun! Look at him! Housekeeping Butler... And then, there's me! haha



L to R: Marga, the teasing Marga, Yen with her finger pointed somewhere up there (dunno why), me, Adel and KC who has those hot stuff on sideview haha.


Some stalking stalker taking picture of me while playing water ball toss.



Me and Ernie of Sales Dept.. (You think I look like Bert?)



I like this shot. My dimple is so deep, I can't get enough of me here! I'm a narcissist at heart hahajk. ....Okay, beside me is Dang, one of our Managers. And the guy, I really don't know. I'm sorry. (haha)



Photographer taking shot at me again without me knowing it! So look at me here. I look stupid with my mouth opened and my plate overflowing with lettuce! But the one behind me looks ridiculous! Is he staring at the food????? hahaha


********************************************************

..We stayed at the resort from 10am - 4pm. Food is not too good but the place is very nice and people are wacko! Wrapping the day up, we really had so much fun. Til next year! (God willing)

.

No comments: