Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday Lunch 2011


March and April celebrants here in Pan Pacific were just thrown a birthday celebration. The party (which did not look like a party) was simple. Just a simple greetings and games and simple dishes served. Food was not the best but I liked some of 'em, so , over all, I also had a good time. One word to describe the activity is SIMPLE (hehe) anyway, here are some photos from my celfone:


This is the cake prepared by Chef Mark Collamat (if you happen to click his name, the link will bring you to the official poster of Chefs on Parade 2011. He is the chef on the left doing the kung fu pose. He is a really good chef. Kind and professional, too) ...This is an opera cake with assorted fruits on top and a biscuit-like base. Well, saying that it is delicious is an understatement for this fantastic cake! I do not have a sweet tooth but this definitely raised my thumbs up. I love the fresh mango toppings. The other fruits here are peach, kiwi, strawberry and the white dotted thing, I think it's a dragon fruit. The black round little thing, berry. I just had a tiny bit of this. It was heavenly! :)


The picture is kind of exposed having one of our managers shot a picture at the same time. The flash ruined 1/4 of my "i-think-so" pretty picture. Somebody has to pay for this damage! hahajk



That is Ms. Ana, one of our F&B supervisors (she's the blurred lady on the left), Ms. Cristy - Housekeeping Butler, Me - acting like I'm about to blow the candles, and Ping - the guy behind me who happens to have no face on this picture, he is one of my batchmates here in the hotel stationed at the front desk.


This is Ping and me goofing around :) His one hand over there actually has a knife pointed at me. Sweet huh? :)


Us again. I should have smashed that piece of cake to his mouth! Haha That should have been fun! (and funny) ..Oh yah, the blurred man is Engr. Bong - from Engineering Dept. who also happens to be our neighbor. hekhek


This is the Seafood Paella Valenciana. I mean seafood. Did I say seafood? That hand is Rico Cruz's from Finance Dept. He wanted his hands to be seen in this shot.

Pancit, longganisa, and the food oveeeeer there, those are ice cream and some sweets. The man without the eyes, that is Kuya Jerry. He works at MIS - you know, the computer stuff, system information and all that. This is called a blind shot (for him hehe)



These are the hosts dancing a hoolah dance. All of them are from Finance Department.
Rating: dancing 3/10
laughtrip: 10/10
audience impact: 10/10

There they go again.

Me and Ms. Cristy holding our dear umbrella


This is Ms. Bem and me. She is one of the best managers I have ever worked with. And she is funny. I mean, F-U-N-N-Y. Is that Sir Anthony on the background???? Operations Manager of Front Office: nice! haha


And lastly, meet Mr. Massellin, Pan Pacific Manila's general manager, holding the umbrella which is the gift to March and April celebrants. The umbrella is one of the souvenir items of Pan Pacific. They say it does not last long and it breaks easily but that's a different story. I'll post a different picture 'bout that next time. Look at us! Father and assuming daughter hahajk

No comments: