Monday, January 23, 2012

UNITY RUN 1.22.12

After taking a nap for roughly 4 hours, my phone alarmed to wake me up at 4am. Still sleepy, I took a shower and freshen up while waiting for Happy to send me a text message. We were supposed to be at Mall of Asia for the Unity Run together with my mom. Well at least, I thought I was bringing my mom with me. I even registered her name and all that but she said she might black out while running so we decided to let her rest instead. Anyway, incidentally, Happy was also not in the mood to pick me up so I went to Mall of Asia alone. I was really looking forward for this event with them yet my mom stayed at home and Happy wanted some (running and exercise) time for himself... To cut the story short, I ended up running with my Nena , which is not that bad because I's able to have a few beautiful (and plenty of ridiculous) pictures.


To sum it up, my morning went well (if not perfect). My joints are a bit aching because of lack of warm ups but then again, this does not happen everyday. I just feel fulfilled having been able to participate in this noble activity. Say, just by running and paying a penny, I was able to show my support for pushing through a good education in our nation. You may wanna search Google of what I am talking about :)




My congratulations to the organizers and most of all to THE Brain of this bighearted event, Kuya Daniel !


CHEERS TO ISANG ARAW LANG UNITY RUN AND MORE ISANG ARAW LANGs TO COME!
To God be the Glory!!!


***
Meanwhile, I will let you feast on some of my photos. Mind you, few of them looks funny (or jerky - depending on your view)



I was tagged on Facebook. Caption is "UNITY PUSH" #lol


As you can see here, my friend is so cool pushing the stroller as if she's pushing a cart in a grocery. Nice ;)



I was told to act like warming up. But the truth is we already finished running the 3K stuff. I find this picture funnily stupid coz I got my facetowel on my jogging pants diagonally. I thought it looked like I am wearing a diaper. But you know, my friend really takes pleasure in making fun of me so here you go... she uploaded it on Facebook. #itsjustamatterofacceptance

Voting for the most stupid runner of the day? Like this on Facebook. #haha

That's Sheila there, Francia, and me, Baby Ricia on the stroller

Still portraying that I am a good runner. Convinced?

Counterflowing with the rest of the TCU Team - whatever that is ;p

My friend again cast a spell on me and easily persuaded me to do this pose. I wish I could turn back time.

Oh, please! Don't laugh!

Another copy of my good runner portrayal. I know it really looks fake.

Sheila and me with the Certificate of Completion (?) and doing the Isang Araw Lang hand gesture :)
Take two

You will not believe this but yes, I rode Baby Ricia's stroller while people were struggling running and jogging. But I felt like a star! haha I was catching their attention! #crazyrunner


Counterflowing take two

Counterflow take three

#macho #diaper #stupid #annoying

Some picture taking after we passed through the Finish Line

#macho #booobooooo #haha

I like me on this picture. I look sweet. I mean, sweat(y) haha with my good friend, Francia and her baby


would somebody stop this please!!!!!!!!!

Gosh! I can't even reach my foot!

wearing diaper again? haha

take two

the last. the end.

4 comments:

ozzy0303 said...

hahaha, love the pics elai, kulet! its good to see you enjoyed the event. ;)

ozzy0303 said...

hahaha, i love the pics elaii, kulet! its good to see you enjoyed the event ;)

Ellay said...

hi ozzy :) mas makulet ung photographer! hohoho

Ellay said...

;p