Monday, May 23, 2011

See You Later, CPK!


I've been working too hard lately.

In 10 minutes, I'ma end my shift and go to Makati to meet my date :) I'll see you later, CPK! You bet, I am going to eat like there's no tomorrow! mwahahaha <7:52PM>



********************************



I just got home from Makati. And yes, I had my stomach full of kung pao spaghetti and that monster pepperoni pizza! (Like the one you see there to your left. Spaghetti and pizza topped with grated parmesan. I mean topped with TONS of grated parmesan haha. I was clearing the shaker when the whole bunch of stocked cheese fell on my food. Now I know that when it happens, the food becomes salty and and creamy haha). Anyway, Nena Sheila made my stomach ache more with her funny stories from reaching Makati to her scratch paper moments to the last minute call of a concerned citizen and MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE haha. Although my heart is kind of breaking learning that a very close person seems to be straying his way, for a moment, i felt relaxed. Even the latest news bothers me, life has to move on. And tonight has been one of the sweetest moving on processes :) Be with a good friend, eat pizza and laugh my heart out when things around me seems to be drifting apart. Pictures beloww :) Good night, world! <11:58PM>



This is me wearing my yellow Pan Pacific shirt. I have not worn it for quite a time now. It still fits well and I look clean haha. And here, you see, I am holding the "not too" hot sauce, trying to look cute while my eyes look swolen.




Sheila, my freaking friend, who came all the way from Trinoma, Quezon Avenue to meet me in Makati. She asked me how to reach the place and I told her to take a bus and get off at Pasay Road. And what she did, she took a train ride. Very good. ...So, this is her, modelling the yummy spaghetti.



We were trying so hard to perfect a blind shot with the C-P-K sign behind us. This is shot 1:
(C-P-half K and the spacious staircase between us)



And this is shot 2:
(no C - P - K and Sheila who looks stupid in this photo)



Finally, shot 3:
( C-P which looks like D - no K. And obviously, a blurred picture where my friend seems like seducing someone and me with my arm that looks so thin)



* My pocket has a big hole after this ambush dinner date. But it's alright. Fair enough, she paid for the cab.

1 comment:

neners said...

hanu ba yan! ampanget ko nmn dito! haha... abangan ko yung jap resto fud trip natin tska videoke trip natin :D