Thursday, May 26, 2011

An Open Letter To My Nena

May 13, 2011, Friday


Dearest Nena,

Despite your super kaduper errrr-errrrr schedule, you took time to drop by and check out how am I doing. Thank God for that, thank God for your concern.

I am sorry for letting you see me feeling wrecked and all messed up. I am at the brink of giving up again for umpteenth time now and still, you never let me lose the grip. I am just lucky to have you and eventhough I have been stubborn with life, you still chose to be a friend to me. Thank you for liking me very much (hahajk)

I thank God for you reminding me that He knows what is best for us. And that He will give us what we need. If we do not have something, it is because He knows that we do not need it or we do not need it yet. Just have faith in Him.

Just now, I realized that I have you. And since I have you, it means that God gave me you because I need you. How relieving! I-HAVE-YOU! :)


Thanks for keeping me, Nena and not letting me leave. I thank Him for you.

I just wish I could also do the same thing for you.

And yeah lastly, thank you for the book :)


Your little miss difficult to handle friend,
Ellay *heart*



*Nena is our term of endearment/friendship :) She has been a friend for 3 years now. We still take time to know each other more. So far, I guess (and I assume well), we both like to hang out with each other ;p - or she insists on hanging out with me (hahajk). She is one of the best persons I have met in this lifetime. I guess, I am pretty much lucky having amazing people around me :)

3 comments:

From your gorgeous nena :) said...

Nena, i was like "teary-eyed" while reading this post ;). But I thank God we've met each other. Just want you to know that I am (or we are) always here if you need me (us) with God's help. Be strong always. :)

Ellay said...

Hey you! :)

hahahaha Freak!

Anonymous said...

joke lang yung comment ko, niwala naman to. hahah