Monday, May 30, 2011

My Bundle of Happy Energy a.k.a. Miro

A few months ago, my cute little nephew, Miro, underwent an open heart surgery at Philippine Heart Center. There were brethrens who donated their rare blood (type AB+) to my brother's kiddo. Miro's heart had a hole and it was not corrected by series of medications so the doctors decided to refer Miro to a bypass surgery. The operation was a success and Miro's parents went bankrupt. hahajk ...Although the operation cost a fortune, nothing compares to the feeling that their son is safe now.

After sometime, with God's mercy, everything turned out well. There were no complications and bad stuff, all that, nah-uh! :) God is good. Always.

It has been quite a while since I last held my bundle of happy energy in my arms. I was quite busy doing nothing recently. Anyways, I want to post some of our happy moments here (I am browsing my memory card and found these):



This is Tita with all her might kissing Miro who doesn't seem to pay any attention.

Miro's inis-o-meter is now almost on the red level, yah? And I kept on annoying him! haha


He is all bored to death while I smile. Why?? Why?? Haha


YOU-ARE-DELICIOUS-LEMME HAVE A -BITE!hihi



He is now asking for rescue!



Now, about to jump!

I clipped his hair and now he looks like a chic! *grin*



holding hands :)

Miro: If only I could hit your face, Tita. You are annoying!

Miro: And now she wants me to listen to her music. I want a rain rain go away song, Tita! I dont want your Jimmy Eat World stuff. Geez


And..... all knocked out :)


No comments: