Thursday, May 19, 2011

(Vanilla Sky) Dear My David Aames,

Dear My David Aames,


Hi, Baby. Just letting you know that I am almost bored and jaded waiting for you. I wish you come soon before I lose my mind wondering how you look like, how will we meet, and how will everything happen.



I do not actually have any idea who you will be but I hope you are somebody fierce but gentleman, tall and dark and attractive, hot stuff with noticeable biceps, snob but can hold a long conversation, crazy, charming and in between and you definitely must not be fat! C'mon! Please do not be fat? Haha :)


I wonder how you laugh and how you would stare at my face. I wonder how fair your skin is. I hope you are dark and do not have the same complexion as me. I might look gay! haha. I wonder if you play basketball or you just want to stay indoor if you are free? Whichever, I will spend time with you whatever it is you wanna do. I would want your arms wrap around my waist, Baby, when we walk, just like you do not want me away from you. I wish we would not have any fight over what I believe in some things. I will not force you to believe but I wish it will not be something conflicting. My heart will break if it happens. Do not forget to tell me stories. I would want to know where you came from, how were you raised, your funny moments when you were in highschool, how your first crush looked like, why did you and your first girlfriend break up, how is your relationship with your family, what did you think of me when we were still not this. I would love to hear you talk.


I cannot wait til I touch your face. I look forward everyday who you would be. I have a lot of things to do to you, do for you and do with you. My family would be very delighted to meet you. In fact, they have been also waiting, like me. I will be proud of you. I just hope you are not fat, Honey :) Please please please haha. I do not want you fat. Have you seen my built? You definitely must not be fat! But if you are, hmmmmm..... I will ask you to slim down haha. I will introduce you to my friends, my workmates, and I could also introduce you to strangers :) That is how proud I'ma be when I am with you. I will take care of you, Baby. I would want to learn cooking for you. I would want to be a better person for you. I will love you for sure and this time, no more playing around. I would want to give myself only for you, only to you. I want you to be the one. I hope you are the one.


Until then, I will just be here, trying to wait patiently. I will always long to meet you and hold your hands the soonest. Please do not take long. Though I have a clear picture of you in my mind, if ever you will not be the same as I am thinking, please still let me know that you are the one that I am waiting for. I will not worry because I know that I will know if it is really you.


And one more, promise me that we will watch Vanilla Sky together soon as we know it is us. Ayt? :)


I know I already love you before we meet. I am sure you're gonna knock me off my feet! :)



I'll see you soon,

Your Sofia Serrano








No comments: