Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Meet Ebony

Alright, so I'ma talk about work this time. Actually, I will talk about a workmate this time. Although the feeling is not that strong, there's this reaction in me that I usually do not feel with other people. I am talking about Ebony. We will call the person Ebony.

Everytime I think about Ebony, I think of that conceited, ego-centric, self-centered narcissist. Ebony seems to be always on ego trip. I admit, Ebony is kind of an OC when it comes to work which is good but being so, it actually makes Ebony arrogant. As if mistakes do not exist in Ebony's person. (duh?!)
.
Ebony is not perfect. And I doubt Ebony will ever be. Even if Ebony works the hardest, if the character will not improve, I believe that even if Ebony reaches up to the management level, to me, Ebony will remain as that ungrateful, rude, heedless, overblown loser.

Sometimes I like Ebony, sometimes I do not. But most of the time, I prefer not to work with Ebony to keep myself from being affected and you know feeling like this.

I am just soooooo looking forward for the moment when I have to work with Ebony one last time :) I just hope it will be the soonest.

No comments: