Saturday, May 7, 2011

Soundtrip



I'm weak
it's true
cause I'm afraid to know the answer
do you want me too?
cause my heart keeps falling faster

********************************************






When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

*********************************


by Foo Fighters



if you'd accept surrender
I'll give up some more
weren't you adored
I cannot be without you
matter of fact
I'm on your back

if you walk out on me
I'm walking after you

*************************************



Sometimes when I think of us I'm sad
I miss not knowing anything of
what could lie ahead
but mostly now I'm grateful that you are where you want to be
not quite here
and not quite there
but somewhere in between

**************************************



as long as I can keep my head, from spinning back
as long as I can keep my focus on a point that lies ahead
as long as I can move along
as long as nothing too disturbing hits me wrong

then I turn around and I do that all the time
going there feels wrong but the past is so much fun
and all memories are sweeter cause there gone
I always want to turn around
.
.

No comments: