Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hi. I am Sad

I am not pretty sure why lately I am feeling kind of blue. I dunno. Maybe because I am getting too tired at work, watching movies, surfing the net? Or maybe because I do not get too much sleep, I miss out going to our Church gatherings? Or maybe I am so so so broke and cannot even get to eat out (even for a simple McDonald's cheeseburger)? Or maybe because until now, I still get to share my life with no one really special? Or is it because I am missing somebody? Or I dunno, perhaps feeling less functional? Or feeling unimportant? Or maybe because I do not have my family with me? Or maybe because I dwell too much in my comfort zone, I do not grow anymore? Or maybe... just maybe because I do not appreciate what I have right now. Or not?

I am sad. I just feel sad.

I don't know. :(

No comments: