Saturday, February 4, 2012

Goodbye, Pan Pacific!

After 3 years and 10 months, I quit working at Pan Pacific Manila. It was a tough decision to do this but after considering a lot of things, I believe that everything's gonna be better. I am now moving to Diamond Hotel Philippines. I only have kind words for Pan Pacific Manila. My 90% stay here has been delightfully memorable. but I have to transfer... I just need more time for myself, my family, my health and my piggy bank also needs more savings ;p I will never ever forget what Pan Pacific did to me. This has been my 2nd home and this has been a family to me. Most especially the BS Girls. Eventhough people come and go, we sticked together and made it through. Thank you girls for being my strength and one of the few reasons why I stayed long. Thank you for accepting me for what and who I am. May God bless you all. I WILL MISS PAN PACIFIC SO MUCH :)

***


GR Team Leader Dang, Executive Asst Ms Jo, FO Butler Paolo, Sales Coordinator Liezl and Me at the Photo Booth - Annual Year End Party 2011


Meeting with the General Manager


Turning over of AM to PM Shift


Lesbians (hahajk)


We've been some sort of PopBooth addicts once upon a time

My kapatid na Marga and Kapatid na Glessie


Yuckies!


My CRAZY Manager - Ms. Bem...
MAN, I AM GOING TO MISS HER!!!! I AM SURE THERE'S NOBODY AS GOOD AS HER!
SHE-IS-THE-BEST-MANAGER-I-HAVE-EVER-WORKED-WITH. I pray for your success and happiness, Ms. Bem >:D<


This is Glessie, my kapatid na Glessie. Although we have just worked for a while, she's been the closest to me eversince. I will miss working with her, more so, seeing her almost everyday. She'll definitely be invited on my wedding day! haha But you know, I intend to keep her as a friend even after this. mwah mwah kapatid :)

Everytime I tell her, "Kapatid, magkamukha na tayo. payag ka?" she'd say,"okay sige pero mas maganda ako sayo." .... She doesn't know it but I always answer her back in my mind,"mmmm... okay. sabi mo eh."


That's Marga, Glessie and me. I miss my eyeglasses. That thing was lost.


(L to R) Sats, Ms. Bem, Inay, Glessie, KC, Joy, Erica, Marga, Ellay


Ellay at Marga sa dulang pinamagatang:
"Inapi mo ako, Aling Marga"


Seductive pose...
That's how far I'd go. Sorry to disappoint you, that's already my sexy pose.


Busy bee :)


Erica and Glessie


Our practicumer, Ann Mamaril.


Nobody was on dayoff so we took this shot. Everybody happy :)


I checked in with my family. This was the bathroom. You could watch from this mini TV while soaking in the tub. Relaxing :)


Janella and Cheska in our outdoor jacuzzi


My cousin, Eugene and Tito Ogie in the gym

My happy family here :) ...and me, loiterring hwile on duty mwahaha


that's the sliding door/mirror in the bathroom


Kuya and me :)


Eugene and me at the lobby


us again haha (take two)


This was December 2010. I get to help out at the Front desk :)


That's Bren in the middle, our bright practicumer :)


My MASUSUNGIT na Seniors :)
It's my pleasure to have had worked with them <3


Panot hahaha


I look fat here -2009


Good cafeteria food. I'll miss pigging out here :(


Bye, Pan Pacific Manila >:D<
You were a blessing :)



No comments: