Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Meet Art

I am the kind of person who is jolly and cheerful. The kind of person who do not usually give a big deal about something. You know, someone easy-go-lucky. That girl who does not want to complicate simple things. So when you got me all pissed, oh my, you must have done some BIG trouble there.

Anyway, kids, today's drama is about work again:  I have been  patient with my co-worker for the longest time. I will call this co-worker: ART. Art used to be my laughing buddy but it turned out that Art is such a whiner, having been so over acting and attention sucker, Art now irritates me. Without lifting a finger, Art bothers my peaceful day at work, when Art talks, when Art laughs, when Art walks, when Art throws a joke, almost everything Art does.

I am aware that it is unfair if I will force people to be like me. And I honestly do not want that to happen. I want to appreciate people just as they are, even if sometimes, they annoy me. Being too much loud, exagerrated, over acting, too much whiner and all that, I still want to see the good in them. But this time, I can't. I am trying my hardest to stop feeling this way to Art so I came up with a solution: IGNORE ART.

IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.

Yes, that feels good.

IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.

I will do this more often :)

IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.
IGNORE ART.

No comments: