Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Unproductive Wednesday

I am still on house arrest for the 2nd day. My right eye is showing a great improvement now. Thanks to Tobrex, that super expensive antibacterial eyedrop that the doctor prescribed.

Temperature is cool. I do not remember when was the last time the weather has been like this. But today has been slow, I am running out of things to do here at home. I was beside Nanay this afternoon though, trying to help her move around but when my auntie came back from work, I went back to my room to hit the bed again... uhm.... I am just sleeping away my boredom. Having this gloomy rainy day, it is not hard to be unproductive and be a slouch all day.

I wanted to go back to work but I want to rest for a while eventhough I am getting quite bored resting. Because you see, it is not always that opportunity (or let's say, sick leave) this long -5days- is always granted to everybody. So having have my medical certificate say to rest for 5 days, I will do so. Besides, after this, I am sure, I am going to work again so hard and wish again for any means to have this kind of vacation.. I mean sick leave.

So, okay. I will endure the nothingness in me now or might as well sleep it out (again)? What you think?
.
.

No comments: