Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Miro


Posting some raw pictures of my nephew, Miro. His limbs are growing longer, must have inherited them from his father (my brother). Most of the people say, Miro looks like me. Everytime I hear those kind of comments, my heart smiles. I love him. Maybe because I do not see myself having my own child that is why my affection for this little bundle of joy is just exemptional. I would want to be a great aunt to this boy. God wills, I'ma take care of you like my own.



Early morning shot: Miro is still having a hang over with the mosquitoes last night, he holds that mosquito killer soon as he woke up or maybe he wants to play tennis perhaps? I am not really sure.


Sexy morning pose. Where's your pants, Baby? haha


He just naturally does this pose. 'Ever he sees anybody pointing camera at him and hears "1-2-3", he tilts his head and click! Cute. He's automatic :)


Another 1-2-3 he heard there :)


And here, he is maybe considering to be a door-to-door salesman someday hehe

No comments: