Friday, September 14, 2012

Airline Cabin Crew

As a child, I always wanted to be a flight stewardess. I knew that I wanted to be a cabin crew when I was 10 years old. It was when my mom remarried and since my stepfather is a Japanese, I thought that even if we would be away from each other, we could easily go back and forth Manila and Japan if I would be affiliated with the airline industry.

With that dream, I pursued to study college diligently and took up BS Tourism in a well known aeronautical school by the airport. True and loyal to my ambition, after graduating, I submitted my application CVs to airline companies. As a fresh graduate, I did not see that corporate world could be that tough and difficult to penetrate. I was not even given an interview schedule because I lack basic physical requirements and blank employment history.

Now that I am 30 and looking for a new job, I still check some airline job opportunities form time to time, thinking if only I'd been a little better than who and what I am, I might have gotten my dream job... or maybe, it's not really meant to be.


No comments: