Sunday, April 23, 2017

Mother Emo

It's been 7 months now since I left Somerset and resigned as a Guest Service supervisor. It was the most challenging job I ever had so far. Shoutout to my husband who allowed me to focus on taking care of our kids even though he had to shoulder all of our family's expenses.

Looking after my 2 kids is a roller coaster experience. It's a mix of fun and not, happy and emotional moments, wrapped up in motherly love. I must admit, they drive me crazy! Everyday, they do. They never fail to drive me crazy. Good crazy - I mean by that.




I now got used to hearing screaming children in the morning, afternoon and evening. Sometimes, I still get irritated but oftentimes, I just ignore their loud voices til they get tired. Haha I also accepted the fact that I can't stop my kids fighting with each other. They fight over silly things I wouldn't even imagine. Like a piece of thrash they found on their toy box.



But I am delighted that they care for each other on their own little way. I witness their concern to one another when playing, eating, watching TV. They fight as kids do but I know that when they grow up, they will watch each other's back with God's help.



It's not an easy task to raise 2 boys. But despite of all the motherhood hardship, the joy and the fulfillment is definitely incomparable to any achievement I ever received. This is a blessing from God, I know.

If the day comes that I can't spend my days with them anymore, it would definitely break my heart. But I will always be praying that He'd give me another opportunity to be with them again and experience more rollercoaster rides til they don't want me no more.



I'm gonna miss you when I'm gone.

MIZPAH

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: