Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Wednesday


Today has been a long day. Morning classes from 9am – 12nn. LRT ride was not that smooth. Gentlemen these days have been turning out into not (so) gentlemen. Not caring enough to let a sleepy lady seat in place of theirs. From EDSA station to Tayuman Station, I kept on standing infront of that guy who seemed to be 5x stronger than me. Plus, that annoying guy on my right who kept of picking his nose. Gross, right? Eiw. Good thing, Ptch kept me in company and we were sharing good music all through out the train ride.

School was good. My students are having fun and me too J Our classes are almost finished. We only got 3 more meetings and that would be it. We were around 10 minutes early when we ended today’s class. I was hungry and was hurrying up to go to Hotel so I could have lunch right away. I have gone weaker at the train. This time, I stood up from Balintawak to Pedro Gil Station. I was fighting the thought that anytime, I was about to collapse. Thank God I did not faint and catched public attention.

At work, people are still the same. And when I say people, I mean pleasant people and annoying people. Yes, they are still the same, did not change much and I suppose, annoying people are getting more and more annoying. They put their nose too much in other person’s life. They are just too much to figure out. They are really irritating!

On duty, whole shift had been very busy, hectic, tiring. Calls almost did not stop, reservations, inquiries, interruption from my colleagues had been frequently coming in and all. I was not even able to check my Facebook on my computer! Haha THAT BUSY! I tell you!

After work, I had a small chitchat  with my colleague about those nosy people who keep on making fun of other people’s misery, hitting people below the belt, rubbing humiliation on people’s faces. Just what fun to they get in doing that? True or not, you should mind your own business! For goodness sake! I got a lot to say about this but few words would be enough for a wise man. You know what I mean. But mind you, what comes around, goes around. You would get what’s yours. Maybe not now, not soon, not later. But I am sure, you’ll get it someday.

I am ending the day with a little bitter felings towards those annoying people at work who seem to be seeing themselves so perfect. I just have to let this out. After this, I need to sleep well. Tomorrow is a big day J It’s gonna be a big day. I am ready to go J

No comments: