Thursday, September 8, 2011

Why are We Still Friends?


We do almost everything That lovers do And that why's it's hard Just to be friends with you And everytime your heart is broken By the fool I want you to know That it hurts me too It's hard to wipe your tears away Knowing you should be with me, tell me Chorus: Why, why are we still friends When everything says We should be more than what we are And tell me why Everytime I find someone that I like We always end up being just friends Verse 2 I would hate for you to find somebody new Who you really love Cause it could mean losing you But am I a fool girl not to say If I'm always scared I'll lose you anyway Somehow someway I've got to choose Got to choose no matter if it's win or lose (repeat chorus) Bridge: I don't want to be like your brother I don't want to be your best friend I only want to be your lover When will this end? If I told you that I want to be in your life? If you could be the woman in mine

No comments: