Friday, October 15, 2010

finding emo

Posted on October 3, 2007

I thought of you as always, but today was different. I am more at peace with nothing but myself. I am not sure what’s going to happen next, I am just so freakin tired of all the arguments. I think what we have now is better than not having anything at all.I’ve given you the best years of my life, I got stucked in the memory of us and everything that we shared together and still longing for it. I know it isn’t just me, I know both of us has been trying to hang on to all the things we treasured. I held on to everything that’s you with my dear life, and I know that you’ve done the same, but so many things happened already and perhaps it’s about time we take a rest first. No, I am not trying to say goodbye like what you’re thinking, I just simply want us to find ourselves again. That way, It wouldn’t be so hard for us to find each other again.At least now, I have a diversion which is writing. I know I never was and never will be a good writer but I could always write with my heart. I guess it’s time I pour out all these boxed emotions that I’ve locked up inside me. I think it’s time to gather every single memory I possibly could, and remember the time, good and bad, not to relive them and commit the same mistakes along the way, but try to find every lesson I could to make things better tomorrow.
.
.

No comments: