Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bitten by a love bug



Despite all the bad things that happened and no matter how worst things has turned out to be in my life, you remained the only constant source of happiness for me. As if I was bitten by a happy bug, and the sting remains forever. Everytime you cross my mind, I always smile even if tears can’t help but fall. I will always have a reason to be thankful and for feeling so blessed. How I wish I could hold you in my arms forever, but I could only cherish every yesterday and today that you’re here with me. I know I don’t really get to tell you as often, but I am happy with you – really. There are times that we fight over petty things, but maybe it’s just because of the circumstances. But over all, I am happy that you’re mine and I’m yours. I loved you then, I love you even more now, and I will continue to love for as long as I’m breathing. I don’t care if I get bitten by your love and happiness bug over and over again…
www.bittersweetcollide.com

No comments: