Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Heart

Nov14


 There isn’t much more to it but lemme give you the classic romance flick explanation: IT IS JUST MEANT TO BE.

After twenty nine years and x number of failed attempts, he is finally here. We needed no words. He knew it, I knew it. There is more than that inexplicable attraction; it’s the friendship and the madness, all the sensible and senseless, the major and baloney stuff, those good and not-so-good experiences that accumulated over the years, they all put the last touches so we could walk down the road where our paths would cross.

I am happy now that he is here. Things before might have been wounding, I almost did not make it, but here we are now. An almost fairy tale that I have fancied for the longest time.


While I thought that time and distance had taken him away from my world forever, here he is, beside me. An answered prayer. A sudden feeling of contentment.

“May I be a companion and ally of the man I love. May we accomplish everything we have to accomplish --- together.” –By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept, Paulo Coelho

No comments: