Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One Decade with You


Okay… This was the TV program spoof of what my brother found out as an informative Biblical program which Bro. Eli hosted. Bubble Gang’s was Ang Dating Doon, the real one is Ang Dating Daan. Having my brother let me watched this, it started then that I became amused with the Bible and God’s words. I was 18 at that time – year 2000.

It did not last long, I decided to join the Church that Bro. Eli is preaching about. The first persons who knew about my conversion were my college boyfriend and my brother, who I knew would respect my decision despite of the fact that they did not really understand why. I was 19 years old when I turned my back away from Catholicism. At nineteen, my life changed forever.

From then til now, once in a while, I stumble and fall. But God has always been kind and has always been understanding and forgiving. He never left me in any instance. Even on those times that I thought I was all alone.

I still thank HIM for hitting my 1st decade in the Church. As always, I admit that I am still way far from being the best child He could call. But I am trying to be good, the best way I can. I just pray that He’d still guide my path and walk me through. I can never make it without Him. Nobody could.

So, here… For everything and everything and everything else, my endless gratitude to THE ONE who always sees the good in me… to THE ONE who knows me more than anyone else does… to THE ONE who takes care of my loved ones… to THE ONE who wants the best for me… to THE ONE who is the reason of my being… I can never ever make it without YOU. Please do not let me go. Thank YOU for the life I have.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER!





this is Bro. Eli's guesting in Bubble Gang

SALAMAT PO!

No comments: