Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Big Chunk of Tidbits

Number 1:

Work was pretty exhausting recently. One of my colleagues left the company and our department is literally crawling its way to get through each day. There is 6 of us left, while in fact, there should be 8. Most of us calls in sick so when that happens, one has to work double (or triple) load of tasks for each shift. It has been rough and draining. I rarely do not complain about work but this time, I say I am really worn out. Well, it is not that I want to quit working here. It is just I wish our team would be complete again. You know, that HR would “finally” give us additional staff so we do not end up all beaten up everyday.

My manager told us that next year, hopefully, the team would be completed and things will get better for everybody. We are all crossing our fingers to that.

Meanwhile, tomorrow would be another day. May God bless us all.


Number 2:

At long last, the PANKAB Cooperative that I joined in, which is actually affiliated with my work, just disappointed us again. Like that. POOF! Our savings are gone :-/

I still have something like more or less P50,000 with them but sad to say, some corrupt and irresponsible people enjoyed our hard earned cash that we entrusted them. I feel really bad about it but knowing that my colleagues lost more than that amount is much more distressing. We are talking about figures from P100,000 up to P500,000. More to that, there are people who resigned from our company months (or year/s) ago who have not claimed their money yet. And bad news for them, they will not get theirs neither.

Thinking about suggesting us to sue Co-op officials? Well, that… I dunno… Personally, I, alone, do not have any guts filing this case to the court. It is too much to handle for me. But should there be any group filing anything against the Co-op officials, I would definitely be with them! I would absolutely support them.

Then again, with or without the P50,000 something that I strenuously saved up, life still goes on. May God bless us all.


Number 3:

I am planning to sell my BlackBerry phone for a very cheap price. But I am just not so sure if I am already decided to do that in the next few days.

Thinking about selling it for P7000… Would anybody take it?


Number 4:

So the love of my life, whom we will nickname Happy from now on, loves to read books. Sometimes, we get to walk around the mall and we always always never fail to visit bookstores. I love it that we both like books. Although he is more of a learner and I am more of a not-learner, I am still glad that we get to share some “book time” together.

Powerbooks and National Bookstore are good but he prefers Booksale more. Bookstores which sell second hand books are more to his liking. He reads history, trivia books, language tutorial, Philippine literature, Bible atlases, and those books which I do not usually care to look at. But now, after browsing fictional (drama) books, uhmmm.. yah, I am also taking a glance at those books on “Filipino Reference” shelves because of him. Though I have not gotten myself any book to read for the past few months now, I say just being with him in a bookstore is enough for me.

Oh! Ahmmmm.. I am reading 101 Things You Didn’t Know about Einstein: Sex, Science, and the Secret of the Universe. This is his. He let me borrow it. Nice huh? J It is entertaining and surprising. No love quotes that I encountered so far but I say, it is a good book to read.

Lemme give you some trivia (haha). Did you know that Einstein had a violin that he called “Lina”? …and did you know that one of his wives was a distant cousin? Her name was Elsa (I forgot the last name)… and this, Albert Einstein did not believe in the theory of evolution. He quoted that “God does not play dice with the universe.” He was known to believe in a general order of the universe. (high five!)


Number 5:

I developed some little rashes on my chest. They are not a lot actually but they are itchy and red, kinda scattered in the middle part of my chest. There are moments that the rashes are disturbingly itchy but then, I am forcing myself not to scratch them off. I am planning to go to a skin doctor to have this checked. I just do not have time. Geez! So how? :-/


Number 6:

Nanay has been sleeping most of the time. My heart breaks a little each time I hear her saying that her head aches, her legs hurt, she needs menthol oil rubbed on her back, etc. etc. She does not complain much that is why I know that when she says she is hurting, she means she is really hurting.

I admit that lately, I have not been having time to talk to her, check her out, bond with her. Been busy at work and when I am at home, I am all exhausted, I just go to my room and sleep. It is embarassing having to act this way. I just hope things will not be too late for me to get the chance to take care of her.


Number 7:

I pray to God that I could be a better person this time. I am celebrating my 10th year anniversary in our Church. Yey! J


Number 8:

It was my youngest brother’s birthday on October 29 and I was really planning of making a birthday post for him here on my blog. Same with our eldest brother’s birthday on November 5. But you know, I got all busy and lazy all at the same time so I just ended up greeting both of them on my Nov.5 post hehe well, I-AM-SO-RRY. Haha


Number 9:

I just handed over the contracts that I signed to Kuya Lolong (my real estate agent) before I left the hotel tonight. I will just wait again for some weeks or perhaps month/s and I will be receiving my permit to move in to my new crib in Imus, Cavite. God willing, I would have to start getting used to writing my address as PhaseX BlockX LotXX The Legian Subdivision, Imus Cavite. Hihihi



I talk too much.

Good night now J

No comments: