Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day off

I dont have work today. And it feels GREAT! Not to worry about anything stressful and just be with my baby the whole day.

This morning, i went to downtown and brought Hariell with me. Geez! My back was hurting coz he has grown big and kinda heavy now. He is weighing 8.3kilos when we weighed him last wednesday. He was behaving well and i was very thankful coz if he went wild, i dunno if i can handle him alone. But he didnt give me a hard time and i think he is enjoying looking at the items in the drugstore. At the time we were about to come back home, he fell asleep in my arms. I felt like a real mom!

I am happy today. I get to wake up late, play with my son, cook a good meal, and take a bath at 6pm. Life is good. Thank you, God

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: