Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October 20 Baby

Here is our second baby boy, Zeo. Normal delivery by a private OB in a humble maternity clinic near our home. He was a big little Zeo at 3.5 kilos when he got out of me, cord coiled and turned bluish black because of the strangling. But thank God for each perfect moment of my last hardest push, the perfect moment when they catched the baby, the perfect moment when the doctor cut the cord around the baby's neck, and all other perfect moments I can't remember anymore.

Now, on his 2nd week here on the outside world (outside the womb, that is), he drinks lotsa lotsa milk from the cow (formula), and some power breastmilk from human (me).

I am happier compared to my 1st born. I had post partum depression last time I gave birth but this time, I seem to be more prepared and readier to face the mother duties and challenges.

Basta, all great thanks to God.

Meet Zeo Xeven MT, the new gangster in town :)

I love you, Kid! - Nanay

No comments: