Saturday, July 16, 2011

Japanese Class

Lately, my heart is overwhelming with joy. It is because of this new happening in my life now. My good friend, Sheila, just gave me something sensible to do. Not counting all the dramas that I got used to do everyday, this one is different!

I started teaching Nihongo 2 Wednesdays ago. I say it is really fun and very very fulfilling. It is, really. Considering that I only receive an itsy bitsy teenie weenie small shot of money here, it actually does not bother me at all. I do not mind AT ALL. I just love what I am doing. It is like having something really worth the effort. I feel like I am falling inlove, you know the feeling? (haha)

Nah, but seriously, it is really an honor to be teaching students such as the kids on the class that I am at. They are really interested with the subject and they got some noble reasons to learn, too! I feel so much privileged! I thank God for this. It feels that suddenly, I only got tears for happiness :)

Here are some pics on the first day that I met these little-big babies that are now making my heart smile without them even lifting a finger. I just love sharing what I know with them :)


Okay, that's me showing the book and telling them something about Japanese writing system. The characters you see on the board say: ba-bi-bu-pe-po... ma-mi-mu (haha)



Me again, pointing at the Japanese characters, explaining stuff and all that. You see the hairy heads of my students? Nice, huh? :D



This looks funny. It looked like I was about to sneeze but actually, I did not.


I picture myself as a weather forecaster. haha I might look like this. Only with raincoats on.



You see my whole outfit. And you see half of the class. There's more at the back rows :) My gosh, I keep on pointing at the same thing! haha



Classes are every Wednesday. 0900H - 1200H at La Verdad Christian College, Caloocan.
I will do this for the whole semester. I am falling inlove with this :)
Thank You :)

.

No comments: