Monday, July 18, 2011

Ellay's Baby? Why Not.

I attended our Thanksgiving Service today and the topic was about how important are the Lambs of God in the Church and that taking care of them means loving God.

Basically, the topic said that God's servants must take care of their children (or also termed in the Bible, lambs). Taking care not just means giving the kids material things they need but also being concern about their spiritual welfare. Doing this gives you an extra shot of making it to heaven because you are taking care of somebody who will automatically inherit heaven. Yes, those lucky children :) Heaven is theirs :) Matthew 19:14 / 1 Tim 5:1-2 / Jn 21:15 read those.

Well, anyway, I find today's topic very consoling to those parents who are really having a hard time raising up their kids. Just being patient to those kids running around, screaming like there's no tomorrow; those boys and girls growing up... Just now I remember Bro. Daniel said how children on his generation were disciplined even by just a mere look from their father. But now, children are very stubborn. I mean very very stubborn. Parents must be very capable of enduring such kids or else. So, yes, good parents must be given an extra chance. Agree! Agree!

Saying this, being a VERY easy going - careless - laid back person that I am, I admit I am really not into kids. I love my nephew though, but talking about other children, I really do not find them fascinating. I do not hate kids but I do not love them neither. Just fair. Sometimes, I find them cute, most of the time, I do not. Then again, hearing our preachers talk about this topic made me want to have kids (or singular, at least) to take care of. I am really not sure if I am going to be the best mother but I think I am going to be a good one (with God's help).

I do not see myself marrying or having my own family anymore. I also do not picture myself being pregnant and carrying my own child inside my tummy. So I just thought of adopting a child, preferably, a boy, by the age of 33? But then again, I still have 4 more years to think about it over and over and over and over and over.... and over.

But yah, why not? I also want to have an extra chance to go to heaven :)


*********************************************

I am also reblogging this baby post from my other blogsite

I SAW HIM
March 16, 2011


I saw my baby, my son, in my dream last night. He kinda looked like this baby I googled:
.
In my dream, an ex was taking care of my son but I was pretty sure he's not the father. Well anyway, I do not know why he was there but again, he was baby sitting and I was letting him take care of my baby because I was kinda busy working. Then the scene changed. We were in a hospital or something. There was actually no story at all so the actions were kind of confusing because on the later part of my dream, my youngest brother came in the picture. Outdoor, the place had a big shelf of books and the scene looked chaotic, dark clouds, and creepy dawn-like background.

Anyway, my baby was really heartbreakingly cute and there, I loved him so much. He looks similar to the baby on the picture. I cannot say exactly how I am feeling now (and in my dream) but my heart is softened and I feel like melting staring at my son's adorable and lovely little face.

Would I get to see you when I am older? If ever, I believe you will change my life in the best way I could imagine.

Take care there my little son, wherever you are :) I hope to meet you someday if God wills. :)



No comments: