Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yo! What's Up?

It's been a month since we last talked to each other. Things have been good and not so good but ending up good-good as of now :)

I am on my 3rd week in my new job and after being culture shocked for the first few days and feeling so down, missing everybody from Pan Pacific Hotel, I say, I am starting to cope up but I still need more time to feel comfortable. Work load is heavy, people are very busy... but I know I can get through this with God's help. I have positive people surrounding me.. and few more days from now, I am gonna receive THE FRUIT of my labor. OH YEAH BABY!!! SHOW ME THE MONEYYYY haha :)

So much for that, lemme share something about family... it's been 2 months now since Nanay left. I know she's in God's hands now. I am not that sad because everybody has been moving on smoothly. My mom went back to Japan last week and I am alone again in my mini-house. Tatay's birthday today :) happy 78th! My nephew, Miro, and I wento to the Children's Playground in Rizal Park earlier. After work, i came back home and took Miro out. I was tired and sleepy after but it feels great being with him.

Meanwhile, Happy and I are still happy with each other's company. I love him very much like a fat kid loves cake :)

How about everybody? What's up? :)

No comments: