Saturday, March 17, 2012

Work Hard

I have been whining about work for a month now. Everything is exhausting! Everything is tiring! This work is draining my energy and my brain has been working double time because this job is really demanding a lot from me.

I have been thinking of quitting and going back to Pan Pacific. Anyway, my Pan Pacific Family is still very open in welcoming me back. It so happened that I just hit my 1st month here in my new job. I still haven't got my bigtime BIGPAY haha. Next week, I am going to receive my first bigtime BIGPAY, after that, I'll weigh again things if I'm gonna stop busting my a** in this job. You know, I am getting old now and I should not be doing this kind of work. It's really painful, being forced to render service overtime EVERYDAY. Believe me, my tolerance is getting weaker and weaker. I dunno... Just as work has been not so good to me, I received the notice from the house and lot that I bought that I have to pay my first month amortization on April 1. How am I supposed to pay for my expenses when I don't have a job??? Pan Pacific "might" get me back... or not... that one, I still have to try my luck.

In the meantime, I want to apologize to all my loved ones who are getting affected of my behavior in connection with this "crazy" employment I have. I keep on whining about what I do. I am sorry.

But there's nothing I could do about this. As long as I work for them, I don't have any right to complain. Don't worry. If the time comes that I really cannot take it anymore, I'll quit.

I WOULDN'T CARE!

***
I noticed, my post doesn't sound really well. My brain is getting dull haha English. English where are you? Grammar Grammar where are you? :))

No comments: